FORUM KLASOWE 2 E

forum klasowe

Ogłoszenie

jeśli nie jesteś zalogowany to raczej nie wejdziesz na forum ... a przynjamniej tak nam sie wydaje :]

#1 2007-09-19 21:58:22

Kefir

Starszy Murzyn

Punktów :   

Recenzja

BRUCE ALMIGHTY review

Who wouldn’t want to have a power of God? There are a lot of ideas of making that movie. One of them is „Bruce Almighty”.
Jim Carrey stars there as Bruce Nolan , a television reporter in Buffalo, New York ,famous of funny reportages, but they don’t satisfy him. Bruce things that he can afford something more and he dreams of being a serious news reporter. Bruce has a loving girlfriend, Grace (JENNIFER ANISTON), who is a kindergarten teacher, happy with her life, and adores Bruce despite of his negativity. Unfortunately his superiors offer his longed for job someone else . What is more dismissed from work he breaks down and accuses God of ruining his life. To his astonishment God replies to accusations . Bruce meets a janitor who turns out to be God (Morgan Freeman)and offers Bruce the opportunity to see if he can do any better at being God. Bruce only has a week.
After all he realizes how difficult it is a God and fulfill somebody’s dreams.
In my opinion this movie is worth watching. It is a very funny, enjoyable and I was very happy to see it. "Bruce Almighty" will make you laugh. It satisfy my expectations as a comedy. I can recommend it everyone who likes movies with Jim Carrey.

To jest motyla noga moje i nikt ma tego nie brac

#2 2007-09-19 22:28:33

luk007

Białas

Punktów :   

Re: Recenzja

to po przyrodzenie ją tutaj wstawiasz. Żeby inni Cię podziwiali??

przytula system ostro i bez wazeliny:)

Forum Klasy 2E ZI

Stopka forum

RSS